Transformation consultants: senior consultant, manager, principal
We're a rapidly growing, award-winning transformational consultancy. We make sure our clients success in their long-term goals by helping them turn their strategy into action; by providing out of the ordinary delivery capability; and by establishing a culture of change.
While we're passionate about designing and delivering successful transformation at the highest levels of industry, we're equally passionate about developing our team.
Our clients are global names, engaging us on complex and high-value programmes and projects which means you will be working at the highest levels of industry. We want you to be exceptional too, we have an extensive learning and development programme that is bespoke to your grade and needs. You can benefit from core skills training, one-to-one coaching, informal mentoring, leadership development and business-skills training from our core partners.
Experience and skills
We’re looking for senior consultants, managers and principals to join us throughout the year. While each grade will have specific essential experience and skills, we’re looking for:
- At least four years’ consulting experience with a minimum of three years at a ‘big’ consulting firm
- Experience of implementing complex client strategy (e.g. planning change programmes, delivering major programmes, or improving a client’s own delivery skills)
- Experience of managing different projects for different clients at the same time
- Experience of creating and nurturing client relationships
Rewards and benefits
All grades receive the same great benefits:
- 25 days’ holiday entitlement, which increases after each complete year of service
- Group personal pension scheme
- Medical cash plan
- Life insurance policy
We also have an excellent base salary with two fantastic bonuses, company and personal performance, which can mean different grades can take home excellent cash packages.
- Senior consultant: up to £80,000
- Manager: up to £100,000 (plus sales bonus)
- Principal: up to £130,000 (plus sales bonus)
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking to take your career to the next level, register your details below. If you have the skills and experience that we’re looking for then we will invite you in for an informal coffee chat with a senior team member within a week.
We are based in Blackfriars, London.
Register your details below