Transformation consultants: Experienced Managers
Our people are some of the best you will have the opportunity to work with. What stands them apart is the genuine realisation that we can all excel, grow and develop our careers in Moorhouse together. Our relentless focus on maintaining a high-quality bar when it comes to recruitment has been instrumental in differentiating us with our clients and key to our continued growth and success as a firm. We are equally passionate about developing our team, and we offer the best of both worlds: challenging and complex client engagements that rival the 'big four' consultancies, but also the nurturing, agile and transparent culture of a small firm.
Our people do not need to compete with each other because of promotion quotas or the typical distribution curves that govern performance management in other organisations. We recognise and reward performance consistently and transparently across the firm so that everyone knows where they stand.
Over the next five years our strategy is to maintain our strong growth trajectory and to double in size. To support this, we are looking to recruit experienced Managers to join us on this exciting journey.
What we are looking for
Moorhouse is currently supporting some of the UK’s most significant business transformation programmes. Examples include automating the back office processes in investment banking, transforming the performance of NHS Trusts and implementing new global operating models. Increasingly, such transformations require the ability to assess both structured and unstructured data to define the outcomes.
We need experienced managers who are looking for their next challenge and have the experience and track record to support the delivery of lasting transformational programmes, turning strategy into action and embedding an enduring culture of change. Having a strong track record of scoping, selling and delivering consulting solutions and services from a broad range of clients across sectors or within a sector specialism is essential. In addition to this, we are particularly interested in hearing from people who have skills and experience across the following Sectors and Service Lines – Public Sector & Health, Financial Services, Digital & Technology, Mergers & Acquistion and Customer.
We will expect you to lead blended consultant / client delivery teams on key engagements and accounts, with support from our senior leadership team. An ability to combine being a trusted advisor and identifying business development opportunities, with ‘on the ground’ client delivery work. In addition, we will expect you to motivate, support and develop junior members of the Moorhouse team and play an active role in supporting the career development of a small group of colleagues.
The successful candidate must be able to evidence:
- At least 7 years consulting experience preferably with experience preferably gained from the big 4 or other top tier and/or boutique management consultancies delivering at this level.
- Delivery and implementation of complex business change and transformational programmes, preferably across a wide range of technical areas of expertise.
- Skills and experience across one of more of the following service lines – Strategic Design, Change Management, Customer, Performance Improvement, Digital & Technology, Programme Management and Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Building and nurturing strong relationships, both with clients and colleagues.
- Experience of effectively managing and collaborating with senior client stakeholders.
- Ability to lead by example.
- Degree qualified with appropriate professional qualifications and accreditations.
To be extraordinary in this role we would expect candidates to:
- Have exceptional leadership skills
- Motivate and support the development and high performance of our people through informal coaching and leadership
- Think strategically and innovatively
- Inspire others and be seen as a thought leader
- Take personal accountability for business performance and outcomes
Our behaviour and culture is deeply rooted in our values:
- Integrity and accountability: We will do what we say and do it well
- Collaboration: How we do things is as important as what we do, so our approach is always collaborative whether working alongside our clients or together as a firm
- Sense of humour and perspective: We take our work seriously but not ourselves
- Positive pragmatism: Anything is possible, but not everything is sensible
These values apply whether working with a client, a colleague or partner organisation.
Everyone is encouraged to shape and contribute to the continued growth and success of the firm. Every quarter, the firm 'Escapes' for 24 hours (and annually for four days) to ensure that we regularly come together as a team, share ideas, celebrate success and re-connect with colleagues.
Package and Location
- We pride ourselves in being in the top-quartile across all consulting salary benchmarks by offering a competitive salary compromising of base salary and a combination of personal and company bonuses that are paid every six months.
- 25 days annual leave increasing by one day for every full year of service to a maximum of 30 days
- The ability to buy or sell up to five days of annual leave per year
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- A range of discounted lifestyle and well-being benefits through Perkbox
Our offices are based near Holborn Circus in central London.
Moorhouse is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and our values underpin a working environment that is inclusive for all those who work for us. We encourage people to bring their whole selves to work, contribute ideas, take initiative and be responsible for their impact on others internally and externally.
We also take this responsibility seriously in the work that we undertake for our clients. We are committed to searching for the best qualified candidates, placing merit and competence at the core of recruitment decisions.
Register your details below
If you would like to find out more, please visit our website; www.moorhouseconsulting.com